Johnson Hospitality manages its hotels by combining a hands-on managerial style with a la carte software solutions such as Birch Street, Salesforce, and Hot SoS Mild and proprietary solutions like our A.M.P. Teams. This approach allows us to maximize productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness in our property operations and achieve operational excellence for our employees, customers, and business partners. Our engagement with the property teams ensures adherence to franchisor standards and achievement of superior brand inspection scores.
Johnson Hospitality provides centralized accounting services and solutions using state-of-the art accounting software that ensures accuracy and adherence to industry accounting standards. Utilizing systems such as M3 Accounting, BirchStreet, and Accubar, Johnson Hospitality ensures a seamless process with the highest profitability. Our streamlined reporting tools provide an accurate pulse on all day-to-day financial operations of the hotel.
Complete financial statements that comply with the uniform system of accounts for the lodging industry
- Accounts Payable
- Cash management and bank reconciliations
- Cash flow projections
- Property budgets & Forecasts
- Fixed Asset Management
- Capital/Renovations budget and management
- Sales, Use, Occupancy, Property Tax and Assessment filings
- Daily report reconciliations
- Daily Labor Tracking
- Workers Compensation and Property Insurance
- Comprehensive management reports for owners
- Training & Support
Our Human Resource team has proven success in developing a climate where operational goals are achieved while balancing the needs and priorities of our most important resource, our employees. Our focus is simple; we make sure that our team has the tools, training and motivation to provide exceptional customer service and operational results for the organization. Johnson Hospitality provides its employees with the necessary structure and support to excel.
- Establish, administer and effectively communicate sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining company compliance with employment and labor laws, corporate directives and any labor agreements.
- Recruit and promote the most qualified people while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Provide a competitive salary and benefits package and develop the full potential of the workforce through ongoing training and development so we can provide the optimum level of customer service and professional development.
- Provide a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure while also affording everyone a workplace that is challenging, inspirational and rewarding.
Effective Human Resource Management is essential to the success of Johnson Hospitality. Not only does this minimize litigation risk to hotel owners, but treating people with dignity and respect is simply the right thing to do.
Johnson Hospitality gives Revenue Management the attention it deserves. A hotel room night is a perishable product. You cannot sell yesterday’s room night today. Our above property and property level teams have the expertise and engagement to react to market forces before our competitors. Through superior pricing and segment specific strategies, Johnson Hospitality is able to achieve superior RevPAR index performance in our competitive sets.
Excelling in Sales is about the mastery of three factors: Knowledge of your product, knowledge of your market and building relationships. Johnson Hospitality works with its property sales teams to ensure that they master these factors and are the leaders in their market. Through oversight and active engagement in the revenue management process, our corporate team helps to facilitate strong and consistent revenue growth in our portfolio.
Johnson Hospitality maintains close oversight of the property sales teams to ensure that the appropriate local marketing is taking place and new opportunities are being identified. Digital marketing is handled in house at our Danville office. We maximize our marketing dollars through persistent management of eCommerce such as Expedia Travel Ads and Marriott’s PLUS Program.